Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. 100 Highlights Cruiseat 100 Highlights Cruise, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 22.80
2. Candlelight Cruiseat Candlelight Cruise, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Wed, 27 Nov 2019
From $ 52.30
3. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 30.80
4. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 46.20
5. Amsterdam Holland Passat Amsterdam Holland Pass, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Sun, 17 May 2020
From $ 55.10
6. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 72.50
7. Day Trip to Brugesat Day Trip to Bruges , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 116.80
8. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Mon, 16 Mar 2020
From $ 146.30
9. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 30.20
10. Pub Crawlat Pub Crawl , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 22.20
Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise
- Enjoy a tour of Amsterdam
- Canal cruise included
- See all the major landmarks
Experience Amsterdam by Bus and Boat
You can just sit back and enjoy the panoramic views as the bus drives down the carefully designed route, making sure we pass all of Amsterdam's major landmarks.
The specially designed glass roof on the bus ensures that you can enjoy the incredible city to the fullest. You get to admire the iconic canals and the beautiful canal houses, towers, and bridges. You'll also get to see a large number of interesting sites in the city, such as the Royal Palace, Dam Square, the Western church, the Skinny Bridge, Amsterdam's tallest windmill and the major museums and attractions, so you can find them again later.
The tour is operated in English, German, and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the IJ hall of Centraal Station on the far eastern side.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts three and a half hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages four and twelve. Children under age four are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 3 reviews
"Dét var en rigtig god tur med en meget kompatent guide"
Birger lykke, Aarhus v.
Busstur genom Amsterdam
"Ett busenkelt sätt att få grepp om Amsterdam och se var alla sevärdheter är. Bra buss och mycket trevlig guide. Stannade både vid väderkvarn och diamant museum - intressant."