100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, Wed, 13 Dec 2023 - Sun, 17 Mar 2024
From $ 27.60
2. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineat Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , Sun, 10 Dec 2023 - Th, 6 Jun 2024
From $ 30.20
3. The Heineken Experienceat The Heineken Experience, Sun, 10 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 30.90
4. Artis Royal Zoo: Skip the lineat Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line, Sun, 10 Dec 2023 - Th, 6 Jun 2024
From $ 33.60
5. Keukenhof w. skip the lineat Keukenhof w. skip the line, Th, 21 Mar 2024 - Sun, 12 May 2024
From $ 26.90
6. Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdamat Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdam, Th, 21 Mar 2024 - Sun, 12 May 2024
From $ 57.10
Dutch Masters and Marvels
Experience two of the world's top art museums: the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum. Enjoy one-of-a-kind masterpieces by Dutch masters such as Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Frans Hals and Johannes Vermeer with this guided tour.
- 7 hour guided tour
- Experience two of the world's top art museums
- Avoid the lines with fast-track entry
- Enjoy a 1.5 hour boat ride on the canals
- Coffee and light lunch is included
- Free entry to the Diamond museum
What can I expect?
Our full-day tour begins in the charming museum square district. We'll start by visiting the Van Gogh Museum, skipping the long entrance queues and heading directly into the museum to see the incredible artwork. With a small group and a professional and knowledgable tour guide, you will get the best information and have a chance to get all of your questions answered. After the tour, you'll have some free time to visit the museum shop and enjoy a little coffee break in the museum café (included in the price of the tour).
Afterwards we'll take you on a boat ride through the picturesque canals of Amsterdam. From here you'll have the best view of the charming bridges, canal houses and gables, churches, towers and much more. During this 1.5 hour boat ride you'll enjoy a light lunch (included in the price).
Back on land, we'll take you to the Rijksmuseum. Again, you'll skip the line and head straight into the museum for your private tour. The Rijksmuseum includes magnificent masterpieces such as Vermeer's Milkmaid and Rembrandt's Night Watch.
The tour ends at Coster Diamonds, where you'll receive a free entrance ticket to the Diamond Museum, which you can visit on your own.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-3 (free)
Book From $ 148.20
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 7 hours
Dutch Masters and Marvels
Paulus Potterstraat 8 1071 CZ Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.