100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Keukenhof w. skip the lineat Keukenhof w. skip the line, Sat, 21 Mar 2020 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 26.60
2. Flowerfields & Keukenhofat Flowerfields & Keukenhof , Sat, 21 Mar 2020 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 70.60
3. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , Th, 19 Mar 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 106.50
4. Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdamat Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdam, Sat, 21 Mar 2020 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 37.90
5. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , Sat, 7 Mar 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 27.00
6. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Fri, 6 Mar 2020 - Th, 15 Oct 2020
From $ 101.70
7. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, Th, 5 Mar 2020 - Sat, 25 Apr 2020
From $ 44.90
8. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, Th, 5 Mar 2020 - Th, 30 Apr 2020
From $ 23.80
9. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineat Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , Th, 5 Mar 2020 - Th, 27 Aug 2020
From $ 24.40
10. Amsterdam City Tour with Cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise, Wed, 4 Mar 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 45.50
3 Hour Bike Tour
Join us for a fun and informative ride through the streets of Amsterdam and experience like the locals do. The tour includes many of Amsterdam's major sights and attractions.
- 3 hour sightseeing tour by bike
- Experience the best of Amsterdam
- Locks and theft insurance
See Amsterdam's Highlights by Bike
Biking is definitely the fastest, most flexible and most fun way getting around Amsterdam. Our guide will take you through the city and show you the many canals, museums, attractions and other famous sights on this 3 hour ride bike.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tourr starts at the Yellow Bike office. Please show up 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children from age 0-3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.