Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Red Light District Walking Tourat Red Light District Walking Tour, Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 33.80
2. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 46.20
3. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Mon, 16 Nov 2020
From $ 24.60
4. Amsterdam Holland Passat Amsterdam Holland Pass, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Sun, 17 May 2020
From $ 55.10
5. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 72.50
6. Day Trip to Brugesat Day Trip to Bruges , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 116.80
7. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Mon, 16 Mar 2020
From $ 146.30
8. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 30.20
9. Pub Crawlat Pub Crawl , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 22.20
10. Candlelight Cruiseat Candlelight Cruise, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Wed, 27 Nov 2019
From $ 52.30
Flowerfields & Keukenhof
Every spring, the landscape of Holland explodes in one of the prettiest natural displays of colour, as millions of tulips and other vibrant flowers paint the countryside in a rainbow of colors. Come and join us in celebrating spring with a trip to the famous Keukenhof Gardens.
- 5 hour guided tour
- Travel past the flowerfields
- Visit Keukenhof Gardens with skip the line
What can I expect?
Spring is in the air!
Come spring time Holland is covered in pretty flowers and the sweet smell of spring. Especially behind the dunes of Haarlem and Leiden lies the bulb area which looks like a magical canvas of daffodils, hyacinths and tulips.
On this tour we will take you from Amsterdam to visit the world famous Keukenhof flower gardens, where you experience the perfection of millions of bulbs displayed over a wonderful park with fantastic flower shows and sculptures.
Together with our guide you get to walk straight into the park and avoid the massive lines in front of this extremely popular attraction.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Lindbergh Excursions office. Please show up 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children from age 0-3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 13 reviews
"Der Besuch lohnt sich, sehr schöner Park!!"
"Mahtava paikka.Oli vielä suurempi kuin olin kuvitellut."