100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam City Tour with Cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise, Tue, 14 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 45.90
2. Day Trip to Brugesat Day Trip to Bruges , Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 102.60
3. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , Wed, 15 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 27.20
4. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Tue, 14 Jul 2020 - Th, 15 Oct 2020
From $ 102.60
5. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 143.60
6. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , Tue, 14 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 107.40
7. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Fri, 11 Sep 2020
From $ 24.00
8. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, Tue, 14 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 30.20
9. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 71.20
10. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , Tue, 14 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 29.60
Flowerfields & Keukenhof
Come and join us in celebrating spring with a trip to the famous Keukenhof Gardens. You get skip the line-access and a five hour guided tour, where you see the beautiful tulips and flowery landscape of The Netherlands! A ticket to a canal cruise and transportation to and from Amsterdam is included.
- Skip the line to the Keukenhof Gardens
- Get a five hour guided tour
- Travel past the flowerfields
- Get a one hour canal cruise in Amsterdam
- Enjoy the flexibility of the canal cruise tickets - valid all summer
What can I expect?
Every spring, the landscape of The Netherlands explodes in one of the prettiest natural displays of color, as millions of tulips and other vibrant flowers paint the countryside into a rainbow colorscheme.
At this time of the year The Netherlands is covered in the sweet smell of spring. Especially behind the dunes of Haarlem and Leiden lies the bulb area which looks like a magical canvas of daffodils, hyacinths and tulips.
On this tour you travel from Amsterdam to visit the world famous Keukenhof flower gardens, where you experience the perfection of millions of bulbs displayed over a wonderful park with fantastic flower shows and sculptures.
Together with your guide you get to walk straight into the park and avoid the massive lines in front of this extremely popular attraction.
A ticket to a canal cruise is included - and you can use the ticket whenever it suits you best through the entire summer!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Lindbergh Excursions office. Please show up 30 minutes before departure.
I want to go on the canal cruise - how does it work?
The address, where you pick up your tickets for the canal cruise will be stated on your ticket. You can use the ticket to the canal cruise any day you want until the 18th of October.
Child (0-3): Free of charge
The tour departs daily at 9 A.M., 11:45 A.M. and 2:45 P.M. (From March 20th until May 17th).
Extra departure times: Daily at 8:30 A.M., 11:15 A.M. and 2:15 P.M. (From April 3rd until May 17th).
Fantastic: 4.7 – 13 reviews
"Der Besuch lohnt sich, sehr schöner Park!!"
"Mahtava paikka.Oli vielä suurempi kuin olin kuvitellut."
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 5 hours 20 minutes
- Skip the line access to Keukenhof Gardens.
- A five hour guided tour.
- A one hour canal cruise in Amsterdam - tickets valid the entire summer.
Flowerfields & Keukenhof
De Ruijterkade 34 1012 AA Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.