100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdamat Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdam, Tue, 7 Apr 2020 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 38.20
2. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Th, 14 May 2020
From $ 24.00
3. Keukenhof w. skip the lineat Keukenhof w. skip the line, Tue, 7 Apr 2020 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 26.90
4. Rembrandt House Museumat Rembrandt House Museum, Tue, 7 Apr 2020 - Wed, 20 May 2020
From $ 18.60
5. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineat Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , Tue, 7 Apr 2020 - Th, 17 Sep 2020
From $ 24.60
6. Johan Cruijff Arena Stadium Tourat Johan Cruijff Arena, Wed, 1 Apr 2020 - Tue, 8 Sep 2020
From $ 21.60
7. Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Boat + Heinekenat Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Boat + Heineken, Wed, 1 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 53.60
8. The Heineken Experienceat The Heineken Experience, Wed, 1 Apr 2020 - Wed, 13 May 2020
From $ 25.00
9. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Th, 30 Apr 2020 - Th, 15 Oct 2020
From $ 102.60
10. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , Th, 30 Apr 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 107.40
2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise
With this 2-in-1 deal, you can immerse yourself in the work of Vincent van Gogh and see the beauty of Amsterdam from the canals! Even better, you get a dedicated time to visit the van Gogh museum, leaving you more time to explore the wealth of art inside.
- Get fast access to the van Gogh Museum
- Cruise around the canals of Amsterdam
- View the largest van Gogh collection in the world
- Learn about van Gogh through an audio guide
What can I expect?
Visit the Van Gogh Museum and cruise the canals in Amsterdam with this 2-in-1 package.
Delve into the world-famous art collection at the Van Gogh Museum, one of Amsterdam's most popular attractions. The collection holds over 200 of van Gogh's paintings, including portraits, still lifes, and landscapes. In addition, hundreds of van Gogh's letters and drawings are featured, providing insight into the world of this troubled artist. Also on display are works by 19th century artists who influenced van Gogh, including Monet and Gauguin.
On the canal cruise, you'll sail past some of Amsterdam's most well-known landmarks, such as the Anne Frank House, the Skinny Bridge, and the Westerkerk church. Listen to the complimentary audio guide to learn about this city's rich culture. Lean back and enjoy!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
How long does the tour last?
The canal cruise lasts 1 hour. You can spend as much time as you wish in the Van Gogh Museum.
How often do the boats sail?
The cruises run every 20 minutes from 9 AM to 6 PM, and every 30 minutes from 6 PM to 9 PM.
When do I have to be at the Van Gogh Museum?
When booking, you will select a date and a time to enter the museum. You must arrive at the museum within 30 minutes of your selected entrance time.
Do I have to visit the museum and go on the cruise on the same day?
Your ticket to the canal cruise can be used the day before, the same day, or the day after your visit to the Van Gogh Museum.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
What’s not included?
- Transportation from the Canal Cruise to the Van Gogh Museum, and vice versa.
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours
- 1-hour canal cruise.
- Access to the Van Gogh Museum.
- Audio guide on the cruise.
Van Gogh Museum
Museumplein 6 1071 DJ Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.