100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineat Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , Sat, 19 Sep 2020 - Wed, 18 Nov 2020
From $ 26.40
2. Amsterdam City Tour with Cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise, Tue, 22 Sep 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 49.20
3. Day Trip to Brugesat Day Trip to Bruges , Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 110.10
4. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 154.10
5. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 164.40
6. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , Tue, 22 Sep 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 115.30
7. Amsterdam Icebarat Amsterdam Icebar, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 26.60
8. Body Worlds - The Happiness Projectat Body Worlds - The Happiness Project, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 26.60
9. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 29.20
10. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Tue, 22 Sep 2020 - Th, 15 Oct 2020
From $ 110.10
Van Gogh Museum
There are numerous art collections devoted to the work of Vincent van Gogh, but the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam boasts the world's largest collection of the artist's work. This world-famous museum is a must on your visit to Amsterdam. See hundreds of drawings, paintings, and letters, including the famous Sunflower murals.
- Explore the Van Gogh Museum
- View the world's largest Van Gogh art collection
- Visit one of Amsterdam's best attractions
- Enhance your learning with the optional multimedia guide
What can I expect?
Amsterdam's Van Gogh Museum holds the world's largest collection of art by the painter Vincent van Gogh. The collection boasts over 200 of van Gogh's iconic paintings, including portraits, still lifes, and landscapes. In addition, hundreds of van Gogh's letters and drawings are featured, providing insight into the world of this Dutch artist.
Van Gogh, born in 1853, is one of the most significant artists in European history. Many people only know him for purportedly cutting off his ear, but there is so much more to his story. The Van Gogh Museum delves deep into van Gogh's life, from his personal ambitions to his emotions to the myths that continue to surround him. Visitors come away from the museum with a better understanding of this immensely complex man.
The showstopping paintings in the museum's permanent collection include the "Sunflowers" series, "Almond Blossom," "The Potato Eaters," and many of van Gogh's self-portraits. Also on display are works by 19th century artists who influenced van Gogh, including Monet and Gauguin. The museum also organizes three temporary exhibitions every year. A regular museum ticket allows you to see all this.
If you want even more than a regular ticket offers, you can book a ticket with an interactive audio guide (also called a multimedia guide). This guide gives you new insight into how van Gogh worked and what motivated him. The guide aids in looking at van Gogh's works from a completely different angle, revealing a van Gogh you never knew.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket for Van Gogh Museum is only valid for the day booked.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Please check calendar for available dates and times.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 92 reviews
nothing like it anywhere else for Van Gogh art
"If you want to see the largest and best collection of Van Gogh art, then this is where you need to be. With the optional headset, which were easy to use, you can spend hours looking and learning about his art.....I will be back someday I hope as I could not see it all in one trip."
"It is worth the ticket to skip the line! The museum was crowded, the exhibits and art was well displayed."
David, Columbia, md
Schönes und auch informatives Museum
"Ein Besuch diese Museums lohnt sich, da es neben den Gemälden auch viele Informationen über das Leben Van Goghs und den Zusammenhängen mit den Gemälden liefert. Wir waren Vormittags im Museum, das sehr gut besucht war. Trotzdem können die Gemälde problemlos auch aus der Nähe betrachtet werden. Mit vorab gebuchten Eintrittskarten konnten wir direkt zum Eingang. Um kurz nach 9 Uhr nur kurze Wartezeiten am Eingang (ca. 5 Minuten). Garderobe ist kostenlos."
Mobile voucher accepted
- Entry to the Van Gogh Museum
- Access to all exhibitions (both permanent and temporary)
- When selected: an interactive audio guide in 11 languages.
Van Gogh Museum
van Gogh Museum Museumplein 6 1071 Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.