100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Heineken Experienceat The Heineken Experience, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Wed, 9 Sep 2020
From $ 25.00
2. Body Worlds - The Happiness Projectat Body Worlds - The Happiness Project, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 24.80
3. Amsterdam Icebarat Amsterdam Icebar, Mon, 13 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 24.80
4. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Fri, 11 Sep 2020
From $ 24.00
5. Rembrandt House Museumat Rembrandt House Museum, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Th, 10 Sep 2020
From $ 18.60
6. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineat Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Mon, 31 Aug 2020
From $ 24.60
7. Johan Cruijff Arena Stadium Tourat Johan Cruijff Arena, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Mon, 4 Jan 2021
From $ 21.60
8. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , Wed, 15 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 27.20
9. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Tue, 14 Jul 2020 - Th, 15 Oct 2020
From $ 102.60
10. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , Tue, 14 Jul 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 29.60
Artis Royal Zoo: Skip the line
Skip the line to Artis Royal Zoo! At this Amsterdam attraction you will find hundreds of fascinating animals. You can also explore the zoo's art collection, visit the zoological library, and catch a show in the onsite planetarium. If you want even more, you can select a ticket option that includes admission to the adjacent-museum Micropia.
- Skip the line to the Netherlands's oldest zoo
- Observe hundreds of fascinating animals
- Visit the zoological library
- See a show in the onsite planetarium
- Enjoy the beautiful art collection
- Get access to Micropia - if selected
What can I expect?
Who doesn't love watching lions relax after their lunch or penguins playfully frolicking? At Artis Royal Zoo, you get a peek into the everyday lives of hundreds of fascinating animals.
Artis Royal Zoo, originally known as Natura Artis Magistra, is the oldest zoo in the Netherlands. The zoo was founded in 1838 to promote knowledge of natural history. But there's much more to the zoo than just animals! The park contains 27 different monuments and several historical buildings. There's a planetarium, which presents several different shows daily. The zoological library is open to the public. And last but not least, there is a magnificent restaurant on the grounds.
Want even more? Add a visit to Micropia to your ticket. This award-winning museum celebrates microbes and the invisible yet impactful roles they play in our lives.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- Pets are not allowed inside the park.
- Please note that Artis is a smoke-free park.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Artis Royal Zoo:
Daily from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Sunday-Wednesday: 9 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Thursday-Saturday: 9 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- A skip-the-line ticket to the zoo.
- Access to the onsite zoological library, the planetarium and the art collection.
- If selected: Access to Micropia.
Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line
Plantage Kerklaan 38-40 1018 CZ Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.