100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Hop-On Hop-Off Boatat Hop-On Hop-Off Boat, Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 28.20
2. Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Bus + Rijksmuseumat Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Bus + Rijksmuseum, Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 53.50
3. Pizza Cruise Amsterdamat Pizza Cruise Amsterdam, Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Mon, 2 Nov 2020
From $ 51.00
4. Candlelight Cruiseat Candlelight Cruise, Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Mon, 2 Nov 2020
From $ 51.00
5. 100 Highlights Cruiseat 100 Highlights Cruise, Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 21.50
6. Amsterdam Dinner Cruiseat Amsterdam Dinner Cruise, Tue, 2 Jun 2020 - Mon, 2 Nov 2020
From $ 114.90
7. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 153.30
8. Day Trip to Brugesat Day Trip to Bruges , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 102.60
9. Amsterdam Icebarat Amsterdam Icebar, Th, 30 Apr 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 24.80
10. Amsterdam Dungeonat Amsterdam Dungeon, Th, 30 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 24.20
Artis Royal Zoo: Skip the line
Skip the line to Artis Royal Zoo! At this Amsterdam attraction you will find hundreds of fascinating animals. You can also explore the zoo's art collection, visit the zoological library, and catch a show in the onsite planetarium. If you want even more, you can select a ticket option that includes admission to the adjacent-museum Micropia.
- Skip the line to the Netherlands's oldest zoo
- Observe hundreds of fascinating animals
- Visit the zoological library
- See a show in the onsite planetarium
- Enjoy the beautiful art collection
- Get access to Micropia - if selected
What can I expect?
Who doesn't love watching lions relax after their lunch or penguins playfully frolicking? At Artis Royal Zoo, you get a peek into the everyday lives of hundreds of fascinating animals.
Artis Royal Zoo, originally known as Natura Artis Magistra, is the oldest zoo in the Netherlands. The zoo was founded in 1838 to promote knowledge of natural history. But there's much more to the zoo than just animals! The park contains 27 different monuments and several historical buildings. There's a planetarium, which presents several different shows daily. The zoological library is open to the public. And last but not least, there is a magnificent restaurant on the grounds.
Want even more? Add a visit to Micropia to your ticket. This award-winning museum celebrates microbes and the invisible yet impactful roles they play in our lives.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- Pets are not allowed inside the park.
- Please note that Artis is a smoke-free park.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Artis Royal Zoo:
Daily from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Sunday-Wednesday: 9 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Thursday-Saturday: 9 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- A skip-the-line ticket to the zoo.
- Access to the onsite zoological library, the planetarium and the art collection.
- If selected: Access to Micropia.
Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line
Plantage Kerklaan 38-40 1018 CZ Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.