100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Flowerfields & Keukenhofat Flowerfields & Keukenhof , Sat, 21 Mar 2020 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 70.60
2. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , Th, 19 Mar 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 106.50
3. Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdamat Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdam, Sat, 21 Mar 2020 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 37.90
4. 3 Hour Bike Tourat 3 Hour Bike Tour , Th, 19 Mar 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 35.30
5. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , Sat, 7 Mar 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 27.00
6. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Fri, 6 Mar 2020 - Th, 15 Oct 2020
From $ 101.70
7. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, Th, 5 Mar 2020 - Th, 30 Apr 2020
From $ 23.80
8. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, Th, 5 Mar 2020 - Sat, 25 Apr 2020
From $ 44.90
9. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineat Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , Th, 5 Mar 2020 - Th, 27 Aug 2020
From $ 24.40
10. Amsterdam City Tour with Cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise, Wed, 4 Mar 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 45.50
Keukenhof w. skip the line
Don't miss your chance to enjoy this Dutch Delight! A visit to the famous park Keukenhof is a rare opportunity: it’s only open six weeks a year. In 2018, the park is open from March 22-May 13.
- Skip the line to the popular park Keukenhof
- Experience one of Holland's largest attractions
- Enjoy 32 hectares labd with more than 800 varieties of tulips
- Admire much more than just tulips
- Choose with or without bus shuttle
What can I expect?
Visit the Beautiful Park Keukenhof
When you see the Keukenhof's fields of more than seven million tulips spread out over 32 hectares, you'll understand two will become very clear: 1) tulips really are beautiful. And 2) the Dutch sure do love them!
The tulip is to the Netherlands as the Taj Mahal is to India, or the Eiffel Tower is to France: a symbol of the country known around the world. But while you can see the Eiffel Tower and the Taj Mahal year round, you can only see these tulips in the spring.
These skip the line tickets will get you right into this exquisite flowerfest. And, as you wander the colorful gardens and pavilions, you'll also learn the story of the Dutch love affair with the tulip; it can be traced back to the Dutch Golden Age of the 1600s.
This year's theme is Romance in Flowers – which is extra-fitting, as the historic park was originally designed in the Romantic period. Now you can really 'say it with flowers', and feel the romance throughout the flower shows, two gardens, and the flower mosaic.
Don't feel like driving?
Choose the ticket option with direct transportant and travel to Keukenhof on a shuttle bus from central Amsterdam, complete with a video offering loads of information on the 'Garden of Europe' - and on Amsterdam on the way back. Journey time is approx. 55 minutes.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for the date you choose.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 9 reviews
Une visite dont nous gardons un très bon souvenir
"Très beau parc où nous avons apprécié les harmonies de couleurs et, tout particulièrement, les très nombreuses variétés de tulipes.. Les massifs sont composés avec talent et les associations de fleurs étaient très réussies. Nous avons rapporté des bulbes en pots mais aurions aimé nous procurer quelques variétés que nous avons admirées et qui n'étaient pas en vente dans le magasin"
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Skip the line entrance to Keukenhof.
Keukenhof w. skip the line
Stationsweg 166A 2161 AM Lisse
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.