100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam City Tour with Cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise, Sat, 29 Feb 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 45.50
2. 100 Highlights Cruiseat 100 Highlights Cruise, Fri, 28 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 21.30
3. Amsterdam Dinner Cruiseat Amsterdam Dinner Cruise, Fri, 28 Feb 2020 - Mon, 2 Nov 2020
From $ 113.90
4. Pizza Cruise Amsterdamat Pizza Cruise Amsterdam, Sat, 29 Feb 2020 - Mon, 2 Nov 2020
From $ 50.60
5. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, Th, 5 Mar 2020 - Sat, 25 Apr 2020
From $ 44.90
6. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, Sat, 29 Feb 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 137.60
7. Day Trip to Brugesat Day Trip to Bruges , Sat, 29 Feb 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 101.70
8. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , Sat, 29 Feb 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 142.30
9. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , Sun, 1 Mar 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 29.30
10. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, Fri, 28 Feb 2020 - Fri, 26 Feb 2021
From $ 25.20
Amsterdam City Tour
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour tour of Amsterdam
- See all the city's highlights
- See an iconic windmill
- Visit a diamond factory
On this extensive bus tour you will see the best that Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monuments in the city center to the modern architecture of the 21st century.
The tour includes a photo stop at one of the city's iconic windmills at the River Amstel and a visit to a diamond factory.
The tour is operated in English, German, and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the In the IJ hall of Centraal Station on the far eastern side.
How long does the tour last?
The Amsterdam City Tour lasts two and a half hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages four and twelve. Children under age four are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.