100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam City Tour with Cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise, Th, 6 Aug 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 45.90
2. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , Th, 6 Aug 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 143.60
3. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, Fri, 7 Aug 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 153.30
4. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , Th, 6 Aug 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 107.40
5. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , Sat, 8 Aug 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 27.20
6. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Th, 6 Aug 2020 - Th, 15 Oct 2020
From $ 102.60
7. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, Th, 6 Aug 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 30.20
8. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , Th, 6 Aug 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 71.20
9. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , Fri, 7 Aug 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 29.60
10. 3 Hour Bike Tourat 3 Hour Bike Tour , Fri, 7 Aug 2020 - Sun, 18 Oct 2020
From $ 35.60
Day Trip to Bruges
- Guided tour to Bruges in Belgium
- Transport from/to Amsterdam is included
- Enjoy free time to stroll and shop
Bruges is famous for its ancient churches, wealthy mansions, pictureques alleys and canals and beguinage court. While in Bruges your guide will take you on a half hour walking tour around the beautiful city. The entire city centre of Bruges is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and is a paradise for history buffs. Bruges is also well-known for its lace and chocolate making.
Before heading back to Amsterdam you'll have some free-time on your own to stroill around the little streets or do some shopping in the city centre.
The tour is available in English, German and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the IJ hall of Centraal Station on the far eastern side.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 11.5 hours.
Do I need to bring my passport?
In general when crossing a border, we always recommend you bring your passport.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages four to twelve. Children under age four are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Lunch is not included.
Infant 0-3 (free)
What’s not included?
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 11 hours 30 minutes
Day Trip to Bruges
De Ruijterkade 34a 012 AA Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.