Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Amsterdam Holland Passat Amsterdam Holland Pass, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Sun, 17 May 2020
From $ 55.10
2. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 72.50
3. Charm of Hollandat Charm of Holland , Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Mon, 16 Mar 2020
From $ 146.30
4. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 30.20
5. Pub Crawlat Pub Crawl , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 22.20
6. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdamat Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Amsterdam, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 25.90
7. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, Sun, 24 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 141.40
8. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Tue, 17 Mar 2020
From $ 109.40
9. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , Sat, 23 Nov 2019 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 27.70
10. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Mar 2020
From $ 104.50
Day Trip to Bruges
- Guided tour to Bruges in Belgium
- Transport from/to Amsterdam is included
- Enjoy free time to stroll and shop
Bruges is famous for its ancient churches, wealthy mansions, pictureques alleys and canals and beguinage court. While in Bruges your guide will take you on a half hour walking tour around the beautiful city. The entire city centre of Bruges is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and is a paradise for history buffs. Bruges is also well-known for its lace and chocolate making.
Before heading back to Amsterdam you'll have some free-time on your own to stroill around the little streets or do some shopping in the city centre.
The tour is available in English, German and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the IJ hall of Centraal Station on the far eastern side.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 11.5 hours.
Do I need to bring my passport?
In general when crossing a border, we always recommend you bring your passport.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages four to twelve. Children under age four are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Lunch is not included.