100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, Fri, 31 Jan 2020 - Tue, 24 Mar 2020
From $ 45.80
2. Amsterdam City Tourat Amsterdam City Tour, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 30.50
3. Amsterdam City Tour with Cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 48.80
4. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 71.90
5. Amsterdam Walking Tourat Amsterdam Walking Tour , Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 27.40
6. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Fri, 31 Jan 2020 - Fri, 13 Mar 2020
From $ 103.60
7. Day Trip to Brugesat Day Trip to Bruges , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 115.70
8. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, Sun, 2 Feb 2020 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 140.10
9. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Tue, 17 Mar 2020
From $ 108.40
10. 2 Hour Bike Tourat 2 Hour Bike Tour , Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 29.90
Charm of Holland
- Enjoy an eight-hour tour of charming Holland
- Have lunch at the Volendam's dike
- Visit a wooden shoemaker's workshop
- Taste Dutch cheeses at a cheese tasting in Edam
- Explore the inside of a traditional windmill in Zaanse Schans
Experience the Charm of Holland
On our way to Marken, a small fishing town renowned for preserving traditional Dutch culture, we'll drive through Holland's beautiful countryside. In Marken your guide will take you on a walking tour through the charming streets while telling you about the history of the place. The stop includes a visit to a wooden shoemaker, where you get to see a busy craftsman at work, demonstrating the fine skill of wooden shoemaking.
We continue our journey by boat, where you get to enjoy a cup of coffee and a tasty pastry, while we sail towards Volendam. Once in Volendam you'll have some free time to explore the Dutch fishing villages and browse the shops. Then we meet up for a delicious lunch at a restaurant along the dike.
Our next stop is a gem in the heart of Holland; the small town Edam, which is famous for its cheese. Here we'll take you on a cheese tasting, so you can get a real taste of Edam.
From Edam we continue our scenic countryside drive to Zaanse Schans with its incredible colelction of historic windmills which have been preserved since the 18-19th centuries. Here you get to visit one of the windmills, so you can explore the inside and discover the importance of this Dutch icon. After our visit to Zaanse Schans, we'll head back to Amsterdam after a full day of experiencing Dutch charm firsthand.
The tour is available in English, German, and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the IJ hall of Centraal Station on the far eastern side. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts eight hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages four to twelve. Children under age four are free when accompanied by a paying adult.