100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Van Gogh Museumat Van Gogh Museum, Wed, 13 Dec 2023 - Sun, 17 Mar 2024
From $ 27.60
2. Rijksmuseum w. skip the lineat Rijksmuseum w. skip the line , Sun, 10 Dec 2023 - Th, 6 Jun 2024
From $ 30.20
3. Artis Royal Zoo: Skip the lineat Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line, Sun, 10 Dec 2023 - Th, 6 Jun 2024
From $ 33.60
4. The Heineken Experienceat The Heineken Experience, Sun, 10 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 30.90
5. Keukenhof w. skip the lineat Keukenhof w. skip the line, Th, 21 Mar 2024 - Sun, 12 May 2024
From $ 26.90
6. Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdamat Keukenhof: Skip The Line and transport from Amsterdam, Th, 21 Mar 2024 - Sun, 12 May 2024
From $ 57.10
This full-day excursion offers you an exciting day filled with Holland’s must sees. From history and politics, to architecture and scenery, this Grand Holland tour has it all!
- Guided tour through Rotterdam
- Get a great view over Rotterdam from the Euromast Tower
- Visit the Blue Pottery Factory in Delft
- Guided tour through the Hague, incl. the Houses of Parliament and the Peace Palace
- See the highlights of Hollands at the miniature town of Madurodam
What can I expect?
Your tour starts with a scenic bus ride to Rotterdam, a city that is renowned for its architecture. As we drive through the city, you'll get the chance to enjoy lovely views of the River Maas, the old port, the famous yellow cube houses and many other unique buildings. Once in Rotterdam, we head to the 185 meter high Euromast Tower where you can see the city from above.
Next stop on our tour is the historic city Delft where you visit a Delft Blue Pottery Factory, which makes the exquisite blue and white pottery that became famous in the Netherlands in the 17th century.
Then we continue on to the Hague, the seat of the Dutch government. Here you'll see where King Willem Alexander works, the Noordeinde Palace. Your tour guide will point out important buildings such as the House of Parliament and the Peace Palace and explain the history and political system of Holland.
The last stop on our tour is the miniature town of Madurodam. This marvellous park showcases small-scale, model replicas of special buildings and attractions in the Netherlands including famous castles, the National Museum, Schiphol Airport, a railway network and even miniature residents and their homes.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-3 (free)
Book From $ 103.90
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 9 hours 30 minutes
Damrak 26, 1021 LJ Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.